Monday, April 18, 2011

Kid Cudi. c(:

‎.I Keep On Running, Keep On Running,
&&Nothing Works, I Can't Get Away From You.
I Keep On Ducking, Keep On Ducking
&&Nothing Helps, I Can't Stop Missing You."



.I'm On The Pursuit Of Happiness,
&&I Know Everythingg That Shine
Ain't Always Gonna Be Golden."


.People Told Me Slow My Road,
I'm Screaming Out 'F--- That'
Imma Do Just What I Want 
Looking Ahead No Turning Back."


.If I Fall, If I Die,
I Know I Lived Itt To The Fullest.
If I Fall, If I Die,
I Know I Lived And Missed Some Bullets."


.Tell Me What You Know About Dreamin'."


.I'll Be Up Up &&Away
Up Up &&Away, 
Cuz They Gon' Judge Me Anyway So Whatever."


.I Mean I Free My Mind a Puff At a Time, 
I'm Up All The Time, I'm Up On The Grind.
So a Red Bull And a Blunt Would Be Fine.
Just Wanna Feel Fine, Just Wanna Kill Time.
Just Wanna Relax &&Think Of a Rhyme."

No comments:

Post a Comment