Monday, April 18, 2011

Eminem. c(:

.F--- Itt, Might As Well Make The Most Of Itt."


.Music Is My Time Machine."


.Don't Let Them Say You Ain't Beautiful, 
They Can All Get F---ed Just Stay True To You."


.Walk a Thousand Mile In My Shoes, Just To See What It's Like To Be Me,
I'll Be You, Let's Trade Shoes Just To See What It's Be Like To
Feel Your Pain, You Feel Mine, Go Inside Each Other's Minds,
Just To See What We Find, Look At Sh-- Through Each Other's Eyes."


.‎I'm About To Lose My Mind, You've Been Gone For So Longg.
I'm Running Out Of Time, I Need a Doctor.
Call Me a Doctor, I Need a Doctor, Doctor,
To Bringg Me Back To Life." -Skylar Grey.



.I Don't Care If You're Black, Whit, Straight, Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian,
Short, Tall, Fat, Skinny, Rich Or Poor.
If You're Nice To Me, I'll Be Nice To You, Simple As That."

No comments:

Post a Comment